Doctoral scholarships and Postdoctoral research assistantships
Doctoral scholarships and Postdoctoral research assistantships are available within the HeMoLab P&D group (Hemodynamic Modeling Laboratory, http://hemolab.lncc.br) at the LNCC/MCT - National Laboratory for Scientific Computing, and at the INCT-MACC – National Institute for Science and Technology in Medicine Assisted by Scientific Computing (http://macc.lncc.br/), Petrópolis, Brazil.
Candidates will conduct research activities in one of the following areas:
· Computational Modeling of the Cardiovascular System
· Lattice-Boltzman models in computational hemodynamics
· Image processing of medical Images
· Multiscale modeling and computational simulation of biological tissues
· In-vivo material properties characterization of biological tissues
The doctoral scholarships and assistantship stipends are supported by grants from the CNPq - Brazilian Council for Research and Development and from FAPERJ – Research Foundation for the State of Rio de Janeiro.
The candidate must have a strong background in mathematics, sciences, and computing.
The interested must send his/her CV together with a summary of the current research activities via e-mail to:
Raúl A. Feijóo firstname.lastname@example.org
Pablo J. Blanco email@example.com